Thursday, September 2, 2010

Laundry Basket - Load 1

Welcome to the first load in the "Laundry Basket" where I feature what creative moms are doing with their laundry.

I love "before & afters."  If you do too, you can get your fill at Something Old to Something New.  You'll be impressed by the work this new mom has featured in the 12 days since starting her blog, which follows her journey of turning old clothes into new creations to make clothes fun again (all while the baby naps)!  As she says, "No one said a stay at home mom can't dress fun."

I also love photo tutorials.  We're in luck - she shows pictures of the steps she takes along the way with each project.

Loving this skirt-to-bag transformation!

Go give this crafty and resourceful mom some comment love! 

1 comment:

  1. I already follow her blog! She is great! I am a new follower from MBC! I look forward to following your blog! Come and visit my blog, Mama's Little Chick. Have a great day!

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com
    www.mamaslittlenestwork.com

    ReplyDelete